czwartek, 7 września 2017

Rosegal







Hi ! Today I'm gonna show you my must have from Rosegold. I hope all of you will love their clothes as I do  💞

1. 

 Off Shoulder Flare Sleeve Embroidery Blouse



Look at this beautiful Blouse 😍 I'm in love with off shoulder blouses. The flowers are very fashionable this season so this off shoulder top is very very trendy !



2.

Rose Embroidered A Line Ripped Jean Skirt




Woow ! Look what I find in this shop. That kind of skirt conquered the fashion world this season. Every girl wants to have this skirt in her wardrobe ! 💘


3. 

Retro Metal Buckles Rivet Wide Corset Belt



You need to remember about the details. I think this belt is a must have this season ! You can add it on a loose blouse or dress. They are so many uses ! Use Your imagination to mix and match lots of outfits  🙌😍



4.  

Pointed Toe Tie Up Over The Knee Boots 



225700805


I love over the knee boots 💗 I just had to put them on my must have list. This is the best idea for cold days - You can wear a short dress and this over the knee boots. It will look so great 😱

5. 

Letter Metal Ring 2 Pieces Handbag Set 






Pink Bag ? Yes please ! 
This colour is so in fashion right now. Plus metal rings are rare and that makes it unique 💙
I must get it !

6.




If You are looking for some dresses here You will find something special ! This retro dresses are so amazing and I fell in love with them 😍


You want some new clothes, why not taking a look over here?
Summer sales ongoing, all from 33% off. Use code RGEN for another 10% off!
Time for a new outfit!


🔝🔝🔝🔝



Please tell me what do You think about this shop ?

I think You all will be in love 💝💝💝



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz